Monday, April 11, 2005

An improvement on mass emails, I hope

Welcome, one and . . . well, probably just one, because probably just one friend will be polite enough to read this. Hi Keltie.
So, I feel like ending this post now so I can check if I will be able to see it. . . but I feel impelled to say something meaningful first. Uh, Watch This Space, something will eventually come to me.

I was inspired into this blog effort by a few things . . . in part by a post from some dude I don't know (friend of Keltie's it appears, blogname of Droo) who has some interesting stuff about boiling frogs and the ten commandments. I love bantering about important or thought provoking issues in a less formal setting. Also, for friends that I don't see often and basically just keep up with electronically, and always wonder if I have mentioned the beginning/end of my latest brainwave or relationship etc . . . now they can all start from the same page. Mine.

-Lu

2 Comments:

Blogger Keltok said...

Hey, allow me to be the first person to comment on your blog! Glad one of my friends from the OTHER side of the country is getting in on it (aside from Erin). Yeah, Droo's a buddy of mine from ye olde undergraduate days. Cool guy. If he's ever out here I'll introduce you to him.

Welcome to the wide, semi-addictive world of blogging!

9:04 a.m., April 13, 2005  
Blogger Drew said...

Hey, cool. I'm an inspiration.

Far out. Never been one of those before.

Cheers,
Dru

1:42 p.m., April 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home