Sunday, November 06, 2005

And the party went on . . .

Yesterday I had a party and I'd say it went pretty well. Some of my best and oldest friends came over from Vancouver, and two came from upisland. My other friends seemed to enjoy themselves, though I'd say they were also bemused at the ammount of in-jokes, in-dancing, in-singing, etc. My, can we put on a good show. In particular, the crew of Guy, Jon and Brad were in full force . . . I'll be at their place in Van for their party this friday, so maybe I will have to work on a few gimmicks to impress their friends also.

My neighbours, however, were not impressed last night. They knocked on the door at 3 in the morning, and my roommate apologised and said that she would turn down the music. They said it wasn't the music. She said she would stop the thumping. They said it wasn't the thumping. They said it was the high-pitched singing that really had to stop, the rest was okay. So, the rendition of "Bohemian Rhapsody" was the real problem.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keltok said...

Aw...but we've worked for so many years to polish that performance! Some people just don't know quality work when they hear it. And god knows, alcohol just makes it that much more liberated.

5:54 p.m., November 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home