Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I have a new blog!

Well, the whole articles thing mixed in with the personal stuff seemed a bit disjointed, so I am going to post the articles I have written only briefly on this blog, and actually post and keep them posted on a different blog. This blog is creatively named "Articles by Lu" and is found at www.LuArticles.blogspot.com .

I am going to find and toss up articles from two years ago (like the one immediately below) when I was writing health and safety and wellness articles at the mill, as the general H&S assistant (propperly thought of as the doer of bitchwork for the whole department). Fortunately it was a small department, so I only had three bosses. One of them was alright, one of them was great, and one of them was barely there at all. I mean physically. The alright one was the one that wasn't really there mentally.

Anyways, I wrote lots of articles. And now, as they will appear mainly elsewhere, you will find it easier to avoid them.

There was some good stuff, and there was definitely some dumb stuff. My favourite article was on skin cancer. They printed it in colour, and people kept telling me that all the nice pics I found for it put them off their lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home