Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Roomie Shuffle! Found a new one, no trouble. Found two, actually . . .

Emma and Brett, my summer subletter, got along so well they are moving in together . . . upstairs in the same building! Well, that's fine with me, actually . . . I was hoping to live with Keltie in January anyways, and I love my place (for the cheap price, that is!). And Emma and I can still hang out without any effort expenditure!

So my soon-to-be roommate's name is Ruth, and she will live with me probably for 4 months. She has a friend who needs a roommate in January, so it works fine both ways. She's another UVic student, and seems very open and fun. I

f possible I want to have a housewarming party on the first or second weekend of September . . . Emma, Rebecca, and Rachel are so close by, and so are some friends of Ruths as well as her bf, so we can have a nice little shindig without even trying to hard! Right, you people tell me when you are available!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lu Hill said...

Emma and Brett, the subletter for the summer, got along great. So she is moving upstairs with him! No, I don't think they are dating. And I found a roommate for September to the end of Dec already - though Kelly L wrote me just afterwards and asked if the room was still free! Ah well.

Keltie is going to move in with me in January, so I'm stoked. You should meet her while she is still living in Van . . . check out her blog, I have a link to it! I think you guys would probably like eachother. I hope to have a party on the first or second weekend of September - you should so come out! Before the place is messy and all that, heh.

6:01 p.m., August 08, 2005  
Blogger Keltok said...

Hey,

Turns out I have a concert to go to on the Friday of Labour Day weekend, but I'm free Saturday/Sunday...and even Monday. It'd be sweet to have a weekend of partying before the grind starts up. Let me know!

11:35 a.m., August 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home