Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Melly and Konrad's visit

An old friend from my exchange year in Germany (2000/2001) came to visit me on Vancouver Island for the second time last week. The first time Melly and Susi stayed with my family for over a month. This time she stayed for a week with her boyfriend, Konrad, and we didn't get to do nearly enough catching up and bumming around, though it was still fun. Unfortunately I had tons of midterms, so I farmed them out to the parents for two nights, and set them up with old friends that Melly remembered from 5 years back on her first visit. Naturally I went around with them a bit as well, despite the homework pileup . . . and I don't regret it.

She's putting pictures from her stay up on a subset of her Melly in Canada blog.


If you want to take a look at them, I'll send you the password (ask me in a 'comment').

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I´d like to have the password, too :)

2:29 a.m., July 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home