Thursday, March 23, 2006

Buckley's - don't do it.

Well, I haven't been keeping up with this blog since before my friend Susi and her bf Daniel visited me for a week. They are still travelling across Canada by train, and their last set of pictures includes them running and riding a dogsled . . . duude, 23 years in Canada and I never got to try a dogsled . . .

I've been nicely behind in all my studies since spending reading break hanging around with the Germans in Vic, Van and even Duncan. I had too much fun and can't be bothered to regret it. I especially liked using the visitors as an excuse to go out and eat at all sorts of new places with the Dine-Around specials that were on all February.

This last week I missed all my classes entirely, and was sick with bronchitis. I tried this horrible cough syrup that was worse than just hacking up a lung, I swear . . . I thought the bad taste was more a joke because they brag about it in the commercials, but it was really the worst thing I ever tasted, including spoiled milk. I immediately brush my teeth afterwards, otherwise I wouldn't be able to handle it.

So, basically, the most interesting thing that happened to me since Susi and Daniel left was Buckley's cough syrup. I never would have tried it if I knew it tasted like wet dog, peppermints and jaegermeister all in one.


Oh, also interesting . . . the movie 'V for Vendetta' and it was teriffic - make sure you see it in the theatre! Don't learn anything about it if you can help it, just go see it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home